Every contract is individual and a range of problems can be avoided with a carefully drawn up contract. Due to the general lack of regulations in contract law, each and every contract should be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Possible breaches of contract should be anticipated when drafting the contract. A precisely drawn up, unambiguous contract reduces differences in interpretation and compensation risks during disputes.
A contract can be bad or unreasonable from your company’s viewpoint, even if the other parties are old partners. We will assist you in all contractual matters.
- Agency or retail contracts
- Acquisitions and restructuring
- Employment-related contracts
- Licensing contracts
- Franchising contracts
- Shareholder and CEO contracts
- Financing contracts
- Confidentiality agreements
- Delivery and subcontracting contracts