Complex arrangements require tough competence, negotiation skills and project leadership. Your long-term success is our goal.
We act as our clients’ strategic partner in national and international assignments relating to mergers and acquisitions and funding. We have successfully managed the sale and purchase of various companies, together with company assets, as well as related funding and contract arrangements. We advise companies, organizations, investors and sponsors.
Our know-how covers restructuring arrangements of industrial players, mergers and acquisitions of venture capitalists, change of generation arrangements and real estate transactions.
Effective change management
We draft the structuring plans and investigate any other concerns in relation to the execution of various transactions, funding operations with equity or loan financing, and related collaterals. We also assist in the structuring of any holding companies which may be required in such transactions.
Together with our clients, we define clear goals which we reach with effective project management.
- Contracts of sale, shareholder agreements and financing agreements
- Executive employment contracts and incentive systems
- Notifications of corporate acquisitions
- Negotiations with the competition authorities
- Due Diligence reviews and dataroom arrangements (Lexia’s virtual dataroom)
- Establishing capital investment funds and contract arrangements
- Purchase processes and detachments for capital investment based target entities
- Fusions and share exchanges
- Tax planning
Legal 500 recommends Samuli Koskela as an expert in company law and corporate transactions in its EMEA 2017 publication.