Requirements for privacy protection among companies have increased constantly, and the EU’s new data protection regulation will bring about major changes. We can help your company be both transparent and trustworthy.
The Personal Data Act and Privacy Protection Act are even more important for the correct management of company customer databases and marketing activities. The EU’s new data protection regulation applies to all organisations. Its entry into force in 2018 will bring about major changes in the practices required from organisations and introduce new obligations.
Innovative utilisation of data
For years, we have helped our clients in matters related to privacy protection, and our services cover all aspects of privacy protection regulation. We can manage individual analysis projects and can also offer comprehensive, continuous service where we can align privacy protection matters with to the data protection regulation on a turn-key basis following an initial analysis. We can also provide a data protection representative, as required by the regulation, and link it to the client’s organisation.
- Analysis of current state and development plan: the analysis allows us to identify the privacy protection risks of the business
- Process development and documentation: proactive consideration of privacy protection in product and service development, preparing for leaks, checklists, document templates
- Drawing up privacy policies and statements
- Contracts: service and supplier contracts and other contracts related to the processing of personal data. We can also draw up the privacy protection appendices
- Training: we can offer comprehensive training for the entire personnel or offer shorter bulletins on different privacy topics
- Privacy Protection Representative support and Privacy Protection Help Desk