Technology has changed the tools and channels of marketing and created new requirements for handling personal information, for example. We can help you prepare for the future and avoid expensive surprises.
In most cases, good marketing is a prerequisite for successful business. New technologies encourage you to discover new means and channels for marketing. In this case, you need to be well aware of the Consumer Protection Act, the Act on the Protection of Privacy in Electronic Communications and numerous other provisions related to sales and marketing.
Achieving trust in marketing is important, especially when handling personal information and securing digital services.
- Advertising and regulation of marketing content
- Product placement
- Online sales regulation
- Customer and marketing registers
- Marketing lotteries
- Clearance of Rights analyses
- Direct marketing
- Digital communication
- Management of intellectual property rights in marketing communication
- Guidelines and analyses for marketing communication
- Privacy statements and register descriptions
- Privacy policies
- Person register
- Inappropriate business conduct