A competitive company can solve disputes effectively. This often requires utilising external experts. For the best results, you should partner with a solicitor who has knowledge of business and a knack for solving the conflict in the best possible manner.
An amicable settlement is most often the best solution to a dispute. Good negotiating skills, situational awareness and a winning attitude are required in order to reach a good end result.
The right moves at the right time
Sometimes, however, you need to defend your position in court. At this time, you need a solicitor who can help you solve the situation and prevent new problems. The strategy will be chosen based on our client’s goals, and we will mitigate the impacts of the conflict on business, customer relationships, working environment and personal life.
Arbitration is a confidential alternative to litigation, and it is a common practice for solving business disputes. Our arbitrators also have extensive experience in successful arbitration proceedings.
- Conflict analyses, assessing a suitable channel for the process
- Settlement negotiations and mediation
- Claims and responses
- Trials: generic and special courts (Market Court, Labour Court)
- Arbitration in Finland and abroad (ad hoc proceedings and institutional proceedings, Central Chamber of Commerce, ICC, SCC etc.)
- Matters relating to administrative law
- Criminal and corporate liability, white collar: assisting with the preliminary investigation, prosecution negotiations and trials
Other practice experts: Arto Kaikkonen, Katja Flittner, Olli Kiuru, Tomi Korpiola, Samuli Koskela, Jaana Koukkari, Ville Kukkonen, Jari Maaranen, Elina Skarra and Jari Tiainen, and at our Turku office: Ari Horsti, Carita Hulma and Janne Röytiö.