Intellectual property rights are often a substantial portion of the company’s assets, and they must be managed as an essential part of the company’s strategy. We will help you increase the value of your non-tangible assets.
We help our clients in the protection, supervision, enforcement, management and commercialisation of intellectual property. With our help, our clients can increase the value of their non-tangible assets.
Safely from commercialisation to internationalisation
Our experts in intellectual property rights and technology can support you in all stages of the intellectual property rights life cycle, from technology start-up to the commercialisation and internationalisation of new technologies, products and concepts. Many of our experts have long experience of the business life and can utilise this when completing assignments. We have comprehensive knowledge of drawing up and negotiating contracts for licensing, franchising, manufacturing, distribution, transfer of intellectual property rights, representation, product development and other forms of cooperation. Our experience in different fields of business related to intellectual property rights will ensure efficient completion of the contract negotiations.
- Trademarks and brand management
- Domain names
- Business secrets and knowhow
- Employee and student inventions
- Protection and management of intellectual property rights and IPR trials
- IPR strategies, licensing programmes, commercialisation of intellectual property rights
- Licensing, productisation and distribution agreements
- Franchising and other forms of commercialising intellectual property rights
- Contracts for transfer of intellectual property rights, representation, product development and other forms of cooperation
- Disputes and trials related to intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property rights matters related to company transactions and financing arrangements
Legal 500 recommends Markus Myhrberg and Susanna Sariola as an IPR experts in its EMEA 2018 publication.