Lexia experts and practices received several recommendations by The Legal 500
April 18, 2018
The Legal 500, a research body ranking international legal firms, has published its Legal 500 Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) edition. Once again, Lexia received several recommendations.
The following lawyers received personal recommendations:
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A: Samuli Koskela
- Dispute Resolution: Sirpa Leppäluoto and Kenneth Svartström
- EU and Competition: Mika Oinonen
- Intellectual Property: Iikka Sainio, Markus Myhrberg and Susanna Sariola
- Real Estate and Construction: Arto Kaikkonen and Samuli Koskela
- TMT: Kimmo Oila, Markus Myhrberg and Sami Rintala
The Legal 500 recommends our following practices:
- Dispute Resolution, Crime & Corporate Responsibilities
- EU, Competition and Public Procurement
- Construction and Environment
- ICT and Technology
The Legal 500 annually lists law firms operating in different countries and their areas of expertise. Researchers interview lawyers and their clients in an effort to rank the expertise of the law firms and the satisfaction of their clients.