“Flexible, innovative, pays great attention to customer needs.“
In building projects, understanding the overall picture from a legal point of view is important already at the preliminary planning stage. Legislation, risk management and several interconnected actors are challenges related to the industry that requires special expertise in order to be overcome.
Our services cover the legal questions related to the planning of a construction project and its different stages, from the starting of the project to its completion.
We offer legal advice to constructors, property owners, contractors, financiers and consultants in different property development and construction projects as well as contract and construction disputes.
We offer legal advice to constructors, property owners, contractors and consultants in different property development and construction projects as well as contract and construction disputes.
- Purchase agreements and project management
- Drawing up and negotiating contract agreements, guarantees and securities
- Project advisory and risk analysis
- Zoning and land use
- Liabilities of a founding shareholder
- Jurisprudence related to the general building contract terms YSE 1998
- Liability questions for construction industry consultants
- Prevention of disputes
- Trials related to contract disputes and construction projects
Arto Kaikkonen, Samuli Koskela, Annika Luhtanen, Jaana Koukkari, Jari Maaranen, Kenneth Svartström, Perttu Kaikkonen, Riitu Lehtinen and Sinia Raittila. In Turku office Janne Röytiö, Carita Hulma and Esko Tamminen.
Legal 500 recommends Arto Kaikkonen and Samuli Koskela and our Construction and environment practice as an expert in its EMEA 2020 publication >>