Our practical attitude and extensive legal experience make us a reliable partner for property managers, housing cooperatives and tenants.
Understanding the law related to property management and the ownership, management and leasing of residential and commercial properties requires understanding the underlying practices for housing cooperatives, practical property management as well as the construction industry and technology.
We follow the changes in legislation and legal praxis and regularly give lectures on property law to industry professionals. We also write expert pieces on property law for magazines in the field.
Expertise brings peace of mind
Current topics in the property industry include pipework renovations, complementary building and expansions. There has also been an increase in the seizure of dwellings and internal legal disputes within housing cooperatives. We have assisted housing cooperatives and property managers during trials, different construction projects and individual shareholders’ meetings. We act as advisors in legal matters related to properties and housing to Ovenia’s property managers and several other property manager networks, for example.
- Dwelling seizure proceedings
- Contracts between housing cooperative and property manager
- Legal expert statements
- Share issues (sale of housing cooperative’s premises)
- Damages within property law
- Expert visits to shareholders’ meetings and board meetings
- Chairing shareholders’ meetings
- Changes to the articles of association
- Liability related to maintenance and modifications
- Repair and supplementary construction projects
- Securities for construction and warranty period
- Prevention of disputes
- Individual share and property transactions
- Trials related to property matters
- Different types of lease agreements
- Trials related to contract disputes